Full Body EMOM Workout
A speedy, full-body EMOM workout that requires zero equipment. Work up a sweat anywhere with this bodyweight workout.
A four-exercise EMOM workout that targets the entire body. It’s a speedy workout that you can rock at-home with the kiddos running about!
- Curtsy lunge
- Crossack Squat
- Down Dog Crunch With Spider Crunch
How to perform an EMOM workout (every minute on the minute). Perform the first exercise for the number of repetitions listed, rest the remainder of the minute and move onto the second bodyweight exercise. You only get as much rest as you have time left until the minute mark.
Need help getting started? Check out the Busy Mom’s ULTIMATE GUIDE To Working Out At Home
EMOM Workout Tips
Don’t forget to make sure your form is spot on and that you’re activating the muscles you should be!
- Keep front knee in line with pinky toe
- Use glutes to extend the hip and return to start position
- Don’t step too far too the side
- Tuck Elbows tight
- Shoulder over wrists
- Maintain a minor pelvic tilt
- Keep the heel of the working leg on the floor
- Turn the toe of the straight let to the ceiling
- Come up all as one and not bum first
Down Dog Crunch & Spider Crunch
- Round back on the single leg crunch
- Hands stay under shoulders
- Open up underarms on push back
Think you need a more structured approach? Learn How To Get Strong AF, a workout e-book that takes you through four months of progressive (building on each other) workouts.