15 Minute I Full Body I Circuit Workout
A full-body workout you can do at home. This 15-minute, no-equipment workout is circuit-based. It’s geared to both strengthen your muscles and make you breathless!
Only six exercises in this full body workout. No equipment is needed with these bodyweight exercises (check out some of my favorite bodyweight exercises) Fit this circuit workout into naptime and call it a day.
- Curtsy Lunge
- Squats With Abductions
- Push-ups With twist
- Knee Extensions
- Plank Taps
- Frog Pumps
Need help getting started? Check out the Busy Mom’s ULTIMATE GUIDE To Working Out At Home
15-Minute Full Body Circuit Workout
Don’t forget to make sure your form is spot on and that you’re activating the muscles you should be!
Perform the exercises in order for the prescribed reps. Rest for 45s and repeat for a total of four times.
- Keep front knee in line with pinky toe
- Use glutes to extend the hip and return to start position
- Don’t step too far too the side
Squats With Abductions
- Keep the weight in the heels
- Drive knees out against the band using the glutes and not the ankles
Push Up With twist
- Keep elbows tucked in
- Neutral neck (don’t look directly down)
- Lift hips on the twist
- Squeeze glutes to protect the back
- Only go as low as quads will allow
Side Plank With Dip
- Hips face forward
- Don’t bend the knees, move through the side
- Neutral neck position
- Press feet into each other
- Lift with the glutes not the low back
- Pause briefly at the top
Think you need a more structured approach? Learn How To Get Strong AF, a workout e-book that takes you through four months of progressive (building on each other) workouts.