15 MINUTE Full Body Workout With Glute Finisher
A 15-minute, no-equipment workout for women. This full-body circuit workout is speedy to do at home to stay fit. An at-home workout for women and ends off with a speedy glute finisher.
Only six exercises in this full body workout. The first five are a speedy circuit workout with one right after the other and little rest. The last at-home exercise is a glute finisher (check out some of my favorite glute finishers) to fire up the glutes and improve life!
- Step back lunge with knee drive
- In & Out Squats
- Plank Walkout
- Single Leg Bridge
- Side Plank With Dip
- Glute Bridge With Abductions
Need help getting started? Check out the Busy Mom’s ULTIMATE GUIDE To Working Out At Home
15-Minute Full Body Workout Tips
Don’t forget to make sure your form is spot on and that you’re activating the muscles you should be!
Perform the first five exercises in order for the prescribed reps. Rest for 45s and repeat for a total of four times. Then, finish with one round of the glute finisher.
Lunge With Knee Drive
- Keep the weight in the front heel
- Front knee drives out with the heel (don’t roll the ankle)
- Squeeze glute of the front leg to pull the body back up
In & Out Squats
- Keep the weight in the heels
- Drive knees out against the band using the glutes and not the ankles
- Try not to twist the hips
- Make use of minor pelvic tilt
- Only go as far as you can control low back
- Squeeze your bum to lift hips up
- Drive the knee on the floor out against the band with the glutes, not the ankle
Side Plank With Dip
- Hips face forward
- Don’t bend the knees, move through the side
- Neutral neck position
Glutes With Abductions
- Lift with glutes not low back
- Drive knees out with glutes, don’t roll ankles
- Don’t flare ribs
Strengthen & Tone Your Glutes… At Home!
If you’re looking to get strong, reduce back pain, and carry kids easier check out my Stronger Glutes For Busy Moms E-book. This 25-page E-book provides you with everything you need to strengthen your glutes at home.
You’ll learn about the fundamentals of glute training, and have access to my progressive glute training program.
This e-book will take you through:
- No equipment glute workouts to do over a four week period
- Glute workouts that require resistance bands to take your toning to the next level
- My favorite glute finishers (booty burners) to use after you’ve completed the programs
- 5-weeks worth of full-body, progressive workout programs to continue using after you’ve finished the initial programs
The difference between these glute workouts and sporadic, glute exercises you stumble upon is that these training programs are progressive. Meaning, they build on one another!
- Which exercises best target glutes (with added video demos!)
- How often, and when you should train glutes
- How to take your glute training further
Take the guesswork out of your glute training and follow a plan. Learn the best practices to implement when it comes to strengthening glutes and reap the benefits of less back pain and the ability to carry kids easier.
Because being strong isn’t optional when you’re a mom. Grab the Stronger Glutes E-book today.
(when you click on the button a new window will open that will take you to securely process payment)