15 MINUTE Full Body Workout With Glute Finisher
A 15-minute, no-equipment workout for women. This full-body circuit workout is speedy to do at home to stay fit. An at-home workout for women and ends off with a speedy glute finisher.
Only six exercises in this full body workout. The first five are a speedy circuit workout with one right after the other and little rest. The last at-home exercise is a glute finisher (check out some of my favorite glute finishers) to fire up the glutes and improve life!
- Step back lunge with knee drive
- In & Out Squats
- Plank Walkout
- Single Leg Bridge
- Side Plank With Dip
- Glute Bridge With Abductions
Need help getting started? Check out the Busy Mom’s ULTIMATE GUIDE To Working Out At Home
15-Minute Full Body Workout Tips
Don’t forget to make sure your form is spot on and that you’re activating the muscles you should be!
Perform the first five exercises in order for the prescribed reps. Rest for 45s and repeat for a total of four times. Then, finish with one round of the glute finisher.
Lunge With Knee Drive
- Keep the weight in the front heel
- Front knee drives out with the heel (don’t roll the ankle)
- Squeeze glute of the front leg to pull the body back up
In & Out Squats
- Keep the weight in the heels
- Drive knees out against the band using the glutes and not the ankles
- Try not to twist the hips
- Make use of minor pelvic tilt
- Only go as far as you can control low back
- Squeeze your bum to lift hips up
- Drive the knee on the floor out against the band with the glutes, not the ankle
Side Plank With Dip
- Hips face forward
- Don’t bend the knees, move through the side
- Neutral neck position
Glutes With Abductions
- Lift with glutes not low back
- Drive knees out with glutes, don’t roll ankles
- Don’t flare ribs
Think you need a more structured approach? Learn How To Get Strong AF, a workout e-book that takes you through four months of progressive (building on each other) workouts.
Now, go get your fit on mamas! And if you’re a foodie like me, drop your name into the form below and grab five of my favorite post-workout snacks!