Stay home & get fit!
As a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist who has been coaching clients for 10+ years, I truly believe that working out from home is the best way for busy moms to see fast results (learn more about the benefits of home workouts).
Learning to work out at home with a variety of equipment (or no equipment at all) keeps moms more consistent with their goals.
This is why I created these workouts for women. These follow-along workouts help:
- Make fitness PRACTICAL for busy moms
- Provide a variety of styles (strength, HIIT, low-impact, etc)
- Can be done in a time frame of 10 minutes to 30 minutes
- Can be sorted by muscle group
- Are great to strengthen, tone, and lose weight
Choosing Equipment For At-Home Workouts
While having an array of fitness equipment is great, it’s not necessary. Results can be achieved with no equipment workouts just as well as they can with other tools.
However, if you’re looking to stock up, read more about my favorite pieces of fitness equipment for beginners as well as the benefits of resistance bands.
There’s no need to spend a bunch of money to get set up.
How To Use The Videos
The best way to get started is to dive right.
- COMMIT to working out four times per week (even if that means a ten-minute, hallway sweat session).
- Learn more about fitness in general. Like, creating a workout routine, finding time for fitness as a mom, getting started with resistance training and fitness tips, in general, to help you develop a plan
- Choose from a variety of FREE workouts below that suit what you need that day.
- Just press play and follow along!
Never miss a workout! Sign up to my workout list and get notified any time there's a new sweat session to jump into.