Sculpt your body with this no equipment fat burning workout! This full-body workout can be done anywhere and combines strength and cardio exercises for a maximum fat burn. It's an at-home interval workout that takes just twenty minutes.
This at-home fat loss workout is a sure-fire way to get your heart rate up!
Each strength exercise is paired with a cardio exercise to hit you hard! No equipment needed for this full-body workout but it’s definitely challenging, so don’t forget to foam roll post-workout!
Plus, the workout takes just twenty minutes. Making it an easy addition to your busy day.
Exercises In The Workout
- A1. Knee extensions x10 repetitions
- A2. Plank Abductions x30 seconds
- B1. Inverted Pike x6 repetitions
- B2. Bounds x30s
- C1. Push-Ups x 8 repetitions
- C2. Bear Crawl x30s
- D1. Glute Bridge x50 repetitions
Perform each exercise grouping (A1 & A2) back to back for the prescribed number or repetitions. Rest for 30 seconds and repeat for the sets listed.
Then, move on to the next grouping.
What Exercise Burns The Most Belly Fat
The truthful answer is.. none! Spot training is a myth. Meaning, you cannot choose where you lose fat.
The best way to reduce belly fat is to reduce overall fat with a combination of:
- progressive workouts
- quality nutrition
- less stress
There is no one perfect exercise that will drop belly fat.
How To Lose Body Fat Without Equipment
Training without equipment can provide just as good of results as using the equipment. The key element is using progressive overload (always progressing in some manner). This can be done by:
- altering reps and sets (overall volume)
- making use of paused reps
- training eccentrics
- progressing to harder variations of an exercise
- increasing intensity or heart rate
It’s not the equipment that makes a workout effective but the stimulus.
No Equipment Fat Burning Workout Tips
Don’t forget to make sure your form is spot on and that you’re activating the muscles you should be!
If you’re new to working out at home, it’s engagement and activation that give you the best results. Not flying through the exercises.
Need help getting started? Check out the Busy Mom's ULTIMATE GUIDE To Working Out At Home
- Squeeze glutes to protect the back
- Only go as low as quads will allow
- Move legs out with glutes not momentum
- Do not arch back
- Push through arms and shoulders
- Keep elbows tucked tight
- Open up your armpits
- Soft landing
- Chest up
- Drive knees out
- Tuck Elbows tight
- Shoulder over wrists
- Maintain a minor pelvic tilt
- Start with opposite hand to foot
- Start with small steps
- Lift with glutes not low back
- Drive knees out with glutes, don’t roll ankles
- Don’t flare ribs
Think you need a more structured approach? Learn How To Get Strong AF!
A workout e-book that takes you through four months of progressive (building on each other) workouts. These at-home workouts are made with busy moms in mind to help them get stronger, leaner, and feel awesome.