From beginner to advanced, these essential fitness tips for women will help you achieve your fitness goals.
These tips cover everything from getting started as a beginner and finding time for workouts as a new mom to correcting your posture and reducing back pain.
But all of them have one thing in common: helping busy moms get strong and feel confident.
As a busy mom of three who runs two businesses from home, I understand that working out can feel like an uphill battle!
But as a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist who has been a coach for 10+ years, I truly believe that everyone can find a way to make fitness WORK for them.
Time restrictions, interruptions, lack of knowledge, low energy.
These are all obstacles I strive to help you overcome by sharing my knowledge as a personal trainer.
Some of the topics you’ll see in this section involve:
- How to start working out if you're brand new
- Tips to prevent knee pain, reduce backaches, and corrections on how to pick up kids with ease
- Weight loss tips
- General health and fitness tips
- The best exercises you can do at home
- Fitness equipment for beginners
- Why (and how!) women should start lifting weights (strength training)
- Benefits of consistent workouts (bone health, higher metabolism, better immune system etc.)
The Best Tips For Beginners
The tips in this section are geared towards helping beginners get (and stay!) started on their fitness journey.
I strive to make fitness PRACTICAL for busy moms.
And to do that, we need to understand that there’s no one path to each goal. There are LOTS of ways to get fit and start an exercise routine.
So, scroll through the blog posts and learn more about getting started with home workouts and a fitness routine (here are my follow-along workouts!), how to truly make a plan and stick to it and get your head in the game to crush some goals.
And if you need more support, check out the SMASH Fit For Life program that delivers four workouts per week to your phone each and every month.