Total Body Resistance Band Workout
A fast, at-home full-body workout that requires only a red resistance band! It’s simple, effective and will get you sweaty in time! A great at-home workout for busy moms!
A six-exercise circuit workout that targets your total body with an emphasis on the posterior chain. Boost your strength, improve your posture and work up a sweat with this full-body workout routine.
- Band Squat & press
- Band Lateral raise
- Red Band Kickback
- High Row
- Reverse Plank
Learn the benefits of resistance bands, grab a set, and rock out a wicked sweat sess!
Need help getting started with home workouts? Check out the Busy Mom's ULTIMATE GUIDE To Working Out At Home
20-Minute Full Body Workout Tips
Don't forget to make sure your form is spot on and that you're activating the muscles you should be!
Band Squat & Press
- Drive knees out on squat
- Squeeze glutes to stand up
- Do not flare ribs to press the band up
Band Lateral Raise
- Stand tall with soft knees
- Don’t shrug shrug shoulder to lift arm
- Slight bend in the elbow
Red Band Kickback
- Keep a neutral back (no major arching)
- Move through the hip/glute, do not move the back
- Keep the foot low
- Keep the shoulders depressed (down)
- Move through the back of the shoulders and not just the arms
- Elbows stay up but not higher than the shoulders
- Don’t bounce off the back leg
- Control the step-down
- Use glutes of top leg to extend the hips and pull body up
- Open up shoulders and chest
- Squeeze glutes to protect the low back
Think you need a more structured approach? Learn How To Get Strong AF, a workout e-book that takes you through four months of progressive (building on each other) workouts.