Full Body Superset Workout
A workout that combines a strength exercise with a bit of a cardio/interval exercise. There’s zero equipment needed for this full body workout so it can be done anywhere!
This at-home workout can be done in under thirty minutes. It uses only bodyweight exercises so you can rock it anywhere!
- Skater Squats
- Slider Crunch & Abduction
- Pike Press
- Toe Taps
- Hamstring Curl
- Bear Crawl
Perform the letter groupings as a superset and do not move on to the next group of letters until all sets are performed of the first.
Need help getting started? Check out the Busy Mom’s ULTIMATE GUIDE To Working Out At Home
Superset Workout Tips
Don’t forget to make sure your form is spot on and that you’re activating the muscles you should be!
- Hinge front the hips
- Keep the weight in the foot even
- Don’t let the front knee cave in
Slider Crunch & Abduction
- Lift your hips higher for the crunch
- Pull in using your core
- Do not drop the low back during abductions
- Keep elbows tucked tight
- Open up your armpits
- Don’t shrug
- Only raise your knees as high as comfortable
- Keep torso upright
- Squeeze your bum to lift hips up
- Don’t lift with your low back
- Use socks on hardwood or paper plates on carpet
- Start with the opposite hand to foot
- Start with small steps
Think you need a more structured approach? Learn How To Get Strong AF, a workout e-book that takes you through four months of progressive (building on each other) workouts.