10 Minute Slider Workout
Get an at-home workout in with just ten minutes! This full-body, four exercise circuit uses only sliders. Don’t have any? Just use socks on hardwood or paper plates on carpets for your workout.
Only four rounds in this ten-minute workout and only four exercises. It can be done anywhere and it’s fast enough that you can get it in while kiddos play around you! Check out how to keep kids entertained while mama smashes a workout for some tips.
- Squat to curtsy lunge
- Abductions to pike
- Singe leg glute bridge to curl
- Inverted Pike Press
Need help getting started? Check out the Busy Mom’s ULTIMATE GUIDE To Working Out At Home
10-Minute Workout Tips
Don’t forget to make sure your form is spot on and that you’re activating the muscles you should be!
Squat To Curtsy Lunge
- Drive the knees out in the squat
- Keep the weight in the front heel (not the toe) on the lunge
- Use your glutes to return back to standing
Abduction To Pike
- Don’t let the low back (belly) drop in the abduciton position
- Keep your legs straight as you pull them up towards your face
Single-Leg Bridge To Curl
- Squeeze your bum to lift hips up
- Don’t lift with your low back
- Keep your knee driven out, not caving in
- Keep elbows tucked tight
- Open up your armpits
- Don’t shrug
Think you need a more structured approach? Learn How To Get Strong AF, a workout e-book that takes you through four months of progressive (building on each other) workouts.