Fitness Gifts For Mom – Thoughtful Gifts For Fitness Lovers
Searching for the perfect fitness gifts for mom? I’ve got you covered! These fitness gift ideas accommodate all fitness levels and multiple sport style preferences. Likewise, they’re gifts for fitness lovers who are just starting out or have had their heads in the game for a while. Thoughtful, unique, and budget-friendly, there’s something for any fitness lover on this list.
Note: some of these gifts have been graciously given to me to try out.. and then made the list!
Fitness Gift Ideas
When it comes to gifts for fitness lovers it can be overwhelming on how to come up with a unique or practical idea that embraces their lifestyle. Plus, much of the thought process will be narrowed down by what type of workout style a busy mom is into.
Luckily, I’ve gathered my favorite fitness gifts for mom on one list. Indeed, these fitness gift ideas can accommodate any price point and are broken down into categories to help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
There are gifts for fitness lovers who know exactly what they’re doing as well as fitness gifts for mom if she’s just getting started. Moreover, there are general gifts, unique fitness gift ideas, and gifts for gym lovers based on their activity.
One thing I’m surprised more of my fitness friends don’t have is a unique fitness bracelet based on their preferred sport! I have a dumbbell bracelet and it never fails to make me feel strong and in control.
More importantly, keep in mind is that there are so many forms of fitness! It’s not all about hitting the gym. So, take your time scrolling through to find the best match for your fitness lover.
My Favorite Fitness Gifts For Mom
My all-time favorite gift for fitness lovers on this list and something that would be so thoughtful for any mama would be a fitness subscription box!
What mom doesn’t love receiving new swag in the mail? Likewise, fitness subscription boxes are a great way to continuously show you care. The ones I’ve heard the best things about are:
Her Fit Club Boxes (starts at $64.99) a monthly box that includes new clothes each month with only lifestyle gift as well! Some of the price boxes even come with equipment each month.
FabFitFun Subscription boxes (starts at $49.99) and you get to choose three of your favorite products four times per year.
The Fit Box (starts at $42.99) a monthly box geared towards the CrossFit crowd. These boxes come with clothes, protein bars, swag and more.
Pin this collection of fitness gifts for mom and any other fitness lover in your life!
Gifts For Fitness Lovers From Amazon
These gifts for fitness lovers are thoughtful and for all fitness levels and styles. Nonetheless, for more specific sports gifts, scroll down.
(Prices are accurate as of posting – they may have increased or decreased since then. Thus, please let me know if any items come up as no longer available and I can make an alternative suggestion.)
- Dumbbell Energy Stone Bracelet ($15.99) as I mentioned I love this bracelet as it’s a reminder that I am strong, fit, and perfect
- Weight Plate Necklace ($15.99) another reminder of my strength I actually brought this to labor with my second to hold onto the reminder
- BKR Water Bottles ($45.00) A water bottle to remind you to guzzle up! In fact, this water bottle is a full liter so it makes it easy to remember how much water you’ve taken in
- Weight Lifting Mug ($14.99) Cute mugs are a mom favorite given we live on coffee and this fitness mug is a great reminder
- Exercise Dice ($19.26) a fun way to get in a workout and have some laughs! Rolls the dice and allow something else to create your workout for you.
Fitness Gifts For Moms: Equipment
Setting another mom up to work out at home or anywhere is a thoughtful way to support them! Furthermore, these fitness gift ideas are all geared towards the tools moms may need for a killer workout. Learn more about the best at-home fitness equipment for moms.
- TRX Suspension Straps ($199) a staple for anyone working out at home because it gives you the best bang for your buck.
- Resistance bands and a Green mini band are two things I send home with each client. Considering this, these staples are ideal for anyone setting up to work out at home or while they travel!
- Collagen Protein Powder ($41.99) while there are a ton of different protein powders, collagen is the purest source of protein! Naked Nutrition Collagen Protein is sourced from pasture-raised cows and only has one ingredient: collagen peptides. It can be whisked into morning coffee, sports drinks, or tea before bed to fill you up. And of course, it’s great as a post-workout option to refuel!
- A New Gym Bag ($29.99) While there are lots to choose from, compartments for shoes and wet clothes are a must for anyone hitting a gym
- ITunes Gift Card – Give the gift of music! Having your own music during your workout is what keeps you pumped and going so new beats is always a nice gift.
- Foam roller – Help a mom ease some tension from all the badass workouts by grabbing a foam roller! Further, then send them my way to learn how to foam roll!
When it comes to equipment, check out Prosourcefit.com. They have a ton of gear for all styles of workouts. Plus, if you use code mamabearfit you’ll save some extra money 😉
Gifts For Fitness Lovers: Trackers
There are so many brands of fitness trackers out there! For example, the three main ones being Fitbit, Garmin or Apple Watch.
All come with their own benefits. Spend some time thinking about which one will be the most beneficial before you choose a fitness watch.
Getting a watch can definitely help with just about any fitness goal. Some are just more specific than others.
Depending on the style of workout your mom is into you can get them some helpful tools! Below are a few examples of fitness gifts that are sport-specific.
For the runner
- Running belt waist pack ($17.97)
- Running water bottle belt ($29.95)
- Bluetooth music headband ($23.99)
- Running water bottle ($25.99)
For The Lifter
For The Yogi
Fitness Gifts For Mom: Custom Fitness Basket
This one is for anyone who loves to DIY their gifts! Thus, make your special someone a homemade “Fitness Gift Basket”. For instance, some awesome (and cost-friendly) ideas to include in the basket are:
- Protein powder samples or bars
- Dry shampoo
- Hair elastics
- Muscle rub (A DIY version or store-bought)
- iTunes gift card
- New water bottle
- Workout socks
- Collagen Protein
Thoughtful Gifts For Fitness Lovers
Just because someone is into fitness doesn’t mean you can only get them practical gifts! Particularly, these fitness gift ideas for mom are unique, thoughtful, and will easily brighten up her day!
- Strong As A Mother Tank – I adore this tank top but there are so many unique fitness shorts out there! Similarly, grabbing a custom made tank top with a funky fitness saying will always be a hit
- Dumbbell Earrings – for the serious weight lifter in your life
- Fitness Bookmark – a cute way to remind a mom that she is a rockstar
- Personalized runners bracelet – a beautiful gem, a running shoe, and their initials but most of all a reminder of what they can do
- Personalized Running Tumbler – a funny travel mug for all the serious runners
- Ohm Bookmark – for the yogis and the readers
- Magnesium Muscle Spray – reduce sore muscles and replenish the system post-workout
Don’t forget to pin these awesome fitness gifts for her!
Really and truly, if you have a fitness mom in your life these fitness gifts for her are amazing! Likewise, for anyone that truly loves working out or who is just getting started, these gift options are perfect for the fitness person in your life.
Do you have any awesome fitness gift ideas for her that would be a good addition to this post?