12 Minute Resistance Band Full Body Workout
Grab a quick workout at home with this resistance band full-body workout! Done in under twelve minutes, this at-home workout hits all major muscles and all you need is a red band.
Only three rounds (but if you have time for four go for it!) in this full body workout and five exercises. All you need is a red resistance band (one of my top four pieces of workout equipment) and a bit of space to work up a sweat.
- Sumo Squats
- Quaruped Band Kickbacks
- Band Row With Pause
- Mountain Climbers
- Lunge With Band Pull & Twist
Need help getting started? Check out the Busy Mom's ULTIMATE GUIDE To Working Out At Home
12-Minute Workout Tips
Don't forget to make sure your form is spot on and that you're activating the muscles you should be!
- Drive the knees out with your glutes not ankles
- Do not hyperextend the low back
- Keep the weight in the heels not the toes
Quadruped Band Kickbacks
- Keep a neutral back (no major arching)
- Move through the hip/glute, do not move the back
- Keep the foot low
Band Row With Pause
- Keep the shoulders depressed (down)
- Move through the back of the shoulders and not just the arms
- Squeeze the shoulder blades together on the pause
- Keep the low back stable and flat
- Do not drop the hips
- Hands under the shoulders not in front of the face
Lunge With Band Pull & Twist
- Keep the weight n the front heel not the tow
- Drive the front knee out from the hip, not the ankle
- Pull up with the front leg do not spring off the back foot
And of course, if you need more (more support, more visual, more accountability!) hit up my follow-along workout page! All you need to do is choose your workout, hit play, and work out WITH me.
Think you need a more structured approach? Learn How To Get Strong AF, a workout e-book that takes you through four months of progressive (building on each other) workouts.