Tuna Stuffed Avocados
Tuna stuffed avocados make a low-carb, protein pack snack! With minimal ingredients these healthy avocados are both paleo and keto and will keep you full and fueled.
- 2 cans tuna water drained
- 3 inches cucumber diced
- 4 baby dill pickles diced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup paleo mayonnaise make sure it's gluten free!
- 5 avocados
In a large bowl fluff and break apart the tuna.
Prep the cucumber and pickles. Add them to the tuna.
Add in the seasonings and mayonnaise.
Mix until everything is combined. Chill in the fridge one hour.
Prep your avocados by cutting them in half and removing the pit. If you need to, make the hole where the pit was a bit bigger (just add the extra avocado to the tuna mixture!).
Portion the tuna mixture into the avocados. Place in the stuffed avocados into the fridge until ready to eat.
- The number of avocados you get from one serving of the stuffed avocados recipe will vary depending on the size of the avocados.
- If you're making this recipe in bulk, use this avocado tool. It's by no means necessary but it is helpful if you're pitting upwards of twenty avocados.
- These stuffed avocados will always taste better when chilled. Either leave yourself enough time to have them sit in the fridge before you're eating them or the night before you're making them, place the cans of tuna in the fridge so it's ready to go when you make them.
Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 408mg | Potassium: 572mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 10.2mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1.2mg