Coconut Whip Cream
An easy, vegan whip cream perfect for desserts! This coconut whip cream recipe is light, fluffy, and decadent… all with only two ingredients!
- 1 can coconut milk chilled in the fridge upside down for 24 hours
- 1 tsp vanilla
Open up the can and dump out the water.
Scrape the coconut milk into a large bowl.
Add in the vanilla.
Using a handheld mixer, whip the coconut milk until fluffy (2-3 minutes). Use immediately.
- Make sure not to add liquid sweeteners to the recipe. This will make it so the coconut whip will not stay firm but turn runny instead.
- Likewise, make sure the coconut cream is fully solid before whipping. If the cream is soft it won’t fluff up.
- Use the coconut whip immediately. However, stored in the fridge it will last 5-6 days. If it becomes too hard, simply re-whip.
- One serving is two tablespoons
Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 35mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg