Easy Vegan Protein Cookies
Made with vegan protein powder these protein cookies are loaded with healthy ingredients but taste indulgent! A tasty on-the-go snack or speedy, healthy breakfast option
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Melt the coconut oil.
In a large bowl, combine the protein powder, baking powder, coconut milk powder and chia seeds.
Once the coconut oil is melted, stir in the oil, almond butter, and maple syrup. Once everything is coated, stir in the remaining ingredients.
Grease a cookie sheet and using an ice cream scoop, portion out the batter. Press each cookie down into a circle
Pop in the oven and bake for 14 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool on the pan.
You can eat them like that and they're moderately crispy. However, popping them into the fridge overnight makes them absolutely perfect.
- The protein powder you choose will affect the texture of the cookies (see notes)
- You can substitute any dried fruit for the cranberries
- Each protein powder has a slightly different protein count (in grams) and thus, the protein markup in the nutritional profile might be off by 1-2 grams
- The video of the cookies is slightly different than the revised recipe, the batter is not as liquid.
- Here is where you can grab the ingredients and my favorite brands!
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 191mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 1mg