This delicious yogurt parfait is perfect as a healthy snack but tastes like a treat! Filled with fresh strawberries, coconut milk and chopped almonds this parfait is decadent.
- 3/4 cups greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 3 tablespoons chopped almonds
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt, coconut milk, honey and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a mason jar, layer 2/3 of the yogurt mixture. Top it with almost all of the berries (roughly 2/3 cup), half the flaxseed and two tablespoons of almonds.
- Place the remaining yogurt on top. Followed by the berries, flax and almonds.