No Equipment Full Body Workout For Women
A fun 30-minute, full body workout for women. This at-home workout requires no equipment and is perfect for busy moms. Get strong and carry babes with ease!
A great at-home workout for busy moms. This no-equipment workout for women focuses on the posterior chain and specifically the postural muscles! It may not fit into nap-time but it’s a great one to get the kiddos involved!
- Single leg Romanian deadlifts
- Sumo Squats With Pause
- Down Dog Push-Ups
- Hollow Body Hold
- Glute Bridge
- Side-Lying Abductions
- Bear Crawls
Need help getting started? Check out the Busy Mom’s ULTIMATE GUIDE To Working Out At Home
No Equipment Workout Tips
Don’t forget to make sure your form is spot on and that you’re activating the muscles you should be!
Perform the first four no-equipment exercises in order for the listed repetitions. Rest and repeat for a total of three rounds. Then, move on to the next three exercises performing them for a total of two rounds.
Single-Leg Romanian Deadlift
- Hinge from the hips, do not start the movement from the knees
- Flatback- especially the upper (thoracic)area
- Feel a stretch in your hamstrings
Sumo Squats With Pause
- Drive the knees out with your glutes not ankles
- Do not hyperextend the low back
- Keep the weight in the heels not the toes
Down Dog Push Up
- Keep elbows tucked in on push up
- Keep hips squared
- Neutral neck (don’t look directly at floor in push up)
Hollow Body Hold
- Come into a pelvic tilt
- Squeeze Glutes
- Keep low back pressed down (no arching)
- Drive through your heels
- Use glutes, not the low back
- Do not flare the ribs
- Use the top glute
- Do not let the top hip rollback
- Flex the foot
- Start with the opposite hand to foot
- Start with small steps
Want less back pain and the ability to carry kids easier? Then you want stronger glutes! Check out these glute training programs you can easily work into your schedule and start reaping the benefits of Stronger Glutes.
Now, go get your fit on mamas! And if you need something speedy AF for crazy days- check out my staple 5 exercises in 5 minutes workout below!