These homemade bath bombs are made with self care in mind! Easy to make and geared towards lifting your mood and reducing anxiety.
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix well. Make sure there are no clumps.
- In a small glass bowl, combine the almond oil, essential oils and witch hazel. Whisk.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the large bowl, it will fizz once the liquid touches it.
- Begin mixing using a fork (or your hands) until everything looks combined and somewhat moist.
- Prep your silicone molds and use a spoon to fill the molds halfway. Using a silicone spatula, press the mixture into the molds firmly. Spray each mold with a small bit of water (one spray) and press down again to make sure they’re firm.
- Using too much water will cause the bombs to lose their fizz. If you don’t press down firmly, the bombs will not hold together.
- Divide the rest of the mixture into the molds and again press down firmly. Spray the top with water and press down again.
- If using the ball shaped molds, carefully seal them together and press firmly.
- Let sit on the counter for twenty four hours to set before removing from molds.
Mica powder, while gorgeous, does leave a colored ring around your tub. When I make these for myself I don’t add any coloring.. but for gifts they’re much more pretty!
Tip: use anywhere from 1/8-1/2 teaspoon of mica powder keeping in mind that the more you use the more saturated the water will be with color. Mica powder does leave a ring in the tub.