This mini diy bath bombs are calming before bed and a fun addition to any toddler bath!
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix well. Make sure there are no clumps.
- In a small glass bowl, combine the jojoba d oil, essential oils and witch hazel. Whisk.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the large bowl, it will fizz once the liquid touches it.
- Begin mixing using a fork (or your hands) until everything looks combined and somewhat moist.
- Prep your silicone molds and use a spoon to fill the molds halfway. Using a silicone spatula, press the mixture into the molds firmly. Spray each mold with a small bit of water (one spray) and press down again to make sure they’re firm.
- Using too much water will cause the bombs to lose their fizz. If you don’t press down firmly, the bombs will not hold together.
- Divide the rest of the mixture into the molds and again press down firmly. Spray the top with water and press down again.
- Let sit on the counter for twenty four hours to set before removing from molds.
Note: from the mica powder and the oil these diy bath bombs will leave your bath a bit slippery- so take caution when getting out!
Tip: use anywhere from 1/8-1/2 teaspoon of mica powder keeping in mind that the more you use the more saturated the water will be with color. Mica powder does leave a ring in the tub.