12 Minute Mini Loop Workout
A full-body workout you can rock at home with just a mini loop! This five-exercise resistance band workout targets your entire body… but that mini loop helps fire up the glutes especially!
Only four rounds in this twelve-minute workout and five awesome exercises. It can be done anywhere and it’s fast enough that you can get it in while kiddos play around you! Mini loops are especially great because they take up little space- so perfect to travel with! Plus, mini loops fire up the glutes, which are definitely a crucial muscle (why you need to train glutes).
- In & Out Squats With Band
- Tricep Extension
- Single Leg Bridge With Band
- Lateral Plank
- Double Banded Superman
Need help getting started? Check out the Busy Mom’s ULTIMATE GUIDE To Working Out At Home
12-Minute Mini Loop Workout Tips
Don’t forget to make sure your form is spot on and that you’re activating the muscles you should be!
In & Out Squats
- Keep the weight in the heels
- Drive knees out against the band using the glutes and not the ankles
- Fully unbend the arm at the elbow
- Do not swing the shoulder
- Squeeze your bum to lift hips up
- Drive the knee on the floor out against the band with the glutes not the ankle
Lateral Banded Plank
- Try not to twist the hips
- Make use of minor pelvic tilt
- Press out against the band
Double Banded Superman
- Squeeze your bum to lift
- Drive feet out with glutes against band
Think you need a more structured approach? Learn How To Get Strong AF, a workout e-book that takes you through four months of progressive (building on each other) workouts.