Each month I round up a couple of funny mommy fails from my friends and I (check out last months here). below are the ones from November. No one said this parenting this is easy but sometimes it provides some valid entertainment!
Below are our mommy fails for the month!
- Your daughter eats all the food off her bib from this morning because dinner is taking too long to make. FAIL
- It’s the first day of snowfall and we have to stay inside to play because mama forgot to buy new snow pants… and boots. FAIL
- Taught my son how to clean up spills. He now pours cups of water on the floor all day so he can “clean” them. FAIL
- Placed my tea in the pocket of my diaper bag.. bent over to remove daughter from her car seat only to have the tea pour all over the bag and my back before walking into playgroup. FAIL
- Attempted mess free painting.. except my daughter was able to peel the tape off the bag, remove the paper and pour paint everywhere. FAIL
- Trying to feed babe in the car only to realize there is a bee in the car and I’m allergic. Enter mad dash to get out while forgetting back door doesn’t open from inside. Cue mommy meltdown in car. FAIL
- This morning I fed the cats and the baby… only I gave the baby cat food and the cats an omelet! Sadly, both seemed fine with it at first. FAIL
- I taught my little one how to get in and out of the bathtub properly (she was already trying on her own). Only now she gets in, pulls the curtain and yell BOO when you come into the bathroom and scares the jimminy out of you! FAIL
- Took my little on to see Santa who patted his tummy. She took this to mean we were asking about tummies and proceeded to lift her shirt and flash Santa because she has a tummy too and knows where it is. FAIL
- Taught my daughter to pull up her pants herself. Only know she knows they also go down and so do diapers… FAIL
- Gave baby cup to play with in bath. Baby fills ten ounce cup with water and dumps it on mommy. FAIL
Don’t forget to give other moms a laugh and pin these Mommy Fails!
Any funny mommy fails this month?
Want to submit your #mommyfail for next months list? Shoot it over to me here!
Looking for a few other good laughs with parenting antics? Check out my post 22 Lessons for some hilarious lessons I learned in the first year of having a baby.